Tuesday, 5 July 2016

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: Day 1 - A picture of your face without makeup

Hellooo

The title is pretty self-explanitory ahaha- I have decided to take on the "30 Day Makeup Challenge!" *cheers*

If you're interested in seeing what this is all about - come inside and take a look :D


The challenge is basically like any other daily challenge, you fulfil each of the targets set by the board on each day! In this case its all about makeup and makeup looks --woooooo a chance to play with makeup and an excuse to put it all on x)

Here is the grid/chart I will be following for the next 30 days- I've simply just found this on google images tbh xD

This is really more for me to get back into the habit of posting on here - if I have something fun and exciting to do - hopefully I can get back into doing more posts for us all :D

On most days I will be posting a photo of the look and a little about it - on some occasions I hopefully will be doing a little video on how I created the look - yanoo just to spice it up alittle :) I also thought it would be fun to do a more qualitative makeup challenge along side- soo I will also be following this chart:

So along side the picture of my makeup for the day, I will also be answering this more question-based challenge :D

SO without further ado here is my Day 1 entry for the 30 Day makeup challenge! Brace yourselves....

 Day 1: A picture of your face without makeup

So here is my face, no makeup, natural hair- legit just came out of the shower and let mother nature do her thing xD















Day1: When did you start putting on makeup?

I started putting on makeup when I was about yr 8- about the time when all teenage girls discover pencil eyeliner xD So naturally I smacked it onto my face like no tomorrow- looking much like a panda bear and making my already chinky eyes even smaller and chinkier :L I mean all I could really do was tightline and well tht didnt help xD I suppose for years all I really wore was eyeliner and alittle mascara- or none at all seeing as I suffer from crazy oily lids so if they weren't waterproof then it would slip and slide like a water ride T.T I only really started wearing foundation and a full face of makeup in yr 11-12 aged 16-17 and even then it would be eyeliner, BB cream and mascara- nothing fancy >< I would say my prime makeup age would be lol now ahaha aged 19-29 is the only time I have actually worn full foundation, eye makeup, eyebrows, lipstick etc.etc.etc.
So thats it for me - sorry if I've caused you any mental scaring from these pictures xD Tune in for all the rest of the 29 Days and the dreaded "patriotic makeup" day! I mean what do I even do :L 
Let me know what you think of the makeup challenge and any suggestions in the comments below- I wanna see you guys giving this a go yourselves! 

Bye for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment