Wednesday, 6 July 2016

30 DAY MAKEUP CHALLENGE: Day 2 - A picture of your typical makeup

Helooo soo onto Day 2 : A picture of your typical makeup :D



Click to read more and see what products I used :D 


so here is my normal everyday look and the products used:

Primer- L'Oreal infallible 24HR mattifying primer
Foundation- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Concealer- Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer
Powder- MUA transluscent setting powder
Lips- Revlon colourburst matte balm
Contour -Benefit Hoola bronzer 
Eyeliner -SEVENTEEN Tattoo me liner
Mascara- Benefit Roller lash
Brows- any brow pencil in dark brown lolol

This is literally all I do IF I bother to put makeup on to an everyday casual event :) I mean I literally only do coverage and then the liner nd mascara pretty much - Its all any girl needs aha ;>











Sorry these are all snapchat saves- My phone ran out of memory soo I had to take pictures on snapchat and then save ahaha - I promise I will use my DSL camera next time :D

So the first picture (from left to right) is what my liner looks like with my eyes closed.
Second pic is just upclose and personal lol
Third is well tht shameless flower crown selfie x)

Onto DAY 2 of the qualitative challenge: How did you learn to put makeup on?

Oh goodness me- well to be honest I am still learning x) But like all other millenials out there- the beauty God send that was YOUTUBE *cheers* to be honest where would we be without our beauty GURUs and now more than ever- there are countless tutorials on how to do ur makeup - I suppose its all about trial and error too! You have to see which techniques work best for you and which outcomes and finishes you like best!

Well thats it for me :) Thanks for tuning in!
ONTO DAY 3 ---- the first of the makeup looks I have never actually ventured into before.... GLITTER D:

3 comments:

  1. love this make up ^^ u r so pretty

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! OH DEAR- how can I look pretty compared to you tho! x)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I see that you loved seventeen tattoo me liquid eyeliner too! I am so sad that it's discontinued �� I'm trying to find the liquid eyeliner as good as this one. Have you found any yet? I'm getting married in June and I really desperately need a good waterproof liquid eyeliner for my oily monolids. Please help!!

    ReplyDelete